A BEADER'S JOURNEY

A collection of helpful links, such as suppliers, competitions and inspirational works of fabulous artists... Don't forget to check out the BLOGROLL!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Are You A Beading Daily Member?

It's free to be a member of Beading Daily so don't forget to join... you got nothing to lose, really! BD is full of caring, kind, talented and very helpful members. You will definitely earn a friend there.
If you have a jewelry blog or website, leave a comment so I can add it at the lists. Watch out for upcoming announcements and super fun contests... all beady related of course!

3 comments:

  1. Lody, can't wait to see the first collage pages here on your blog from all the swaps. Thanks for all yor ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lodi, I love all the supplies links. Now I know where to go to find links if I am looking for something. I am excited too about the collage pages. They will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting this together for us Lody.....can't wait to see the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love reading comments so don't forget to drop a line or two.